New stable Taucharts release 0.9.1 includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Fix JS error when print or export Area-type chart
- Order area chart by average
- Throw exception on attempt to stack by time scale
- Chart looks ugly when the only time record in dataset – wrap value with one day range for time scale (when nice = true)
- Fix invalid size scale for faceted chart
- Linear chart fails to be generated when size coding is set
- Lines are out of chart area when linear type & size coding are selected
Also in order to improve stability and quality of Taucharts releases we introduced BETA release channel.
You can access latest beta build using NPM as:
npm install [email protected]
Latest beta build using package.json:
A fixed beta version using package.json:
Taucharts release 0.8.3 is out.
- Allow to pass min / max parameters to color domain (guide.color.min / guide.color.max)
- Allow to hide axis label by setting [guide.x.labe.hide] to true
- Separate scroll bars for chart and right plugin panel
There is a new cool feature in 0.8.2 release. From now the library allows you to:
- define color scale brewer with RGB color codes directly
- use gradient color coding for numeric variables
See the color scale documentation for a details.
- Allow to define order for a bar charts (#105)
- Make time scale nice (#145 / documentation)
- Allow to specify label for any field in tooltip (documentation)
- Remove shades for bars in Safari
NOTE: the “autoScale” property is deprecated from 0.8.1 release. Use “nice” property instead. See documentation for details.
The chart space usage in taucharts 0.8.0 became more efficient.
- Default tick paddings for ordinal scale are decreased to make a chart more compact.
- Layout calculation algorithm is fixed to save more space (especially for facet charts).
Still there are an options to customize the paddings. See documentation.
What’s new in stable 0.6.2 release.