Can you think of a charting library that looks fresh, has a simple API, and offers high performance? I can think of one: Taucharts One. The latest stable release (v.1.2.2) can be downloaded via npm.
Let’s see what this new release comes with.
New stable Taucharts release 0.9.1 includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Fix JS error when print or export Area-type chart
- Order area chart by average
- Throw exception on attempt to stack by time scale
- Chart looks ugly when the only time record in dataset – wrap value with one day range for time scale (when nice = true)
- Fix invalid size scale for faceted chart
- Linear chart fails to be generated when size coding is set
- Lines are out of chart area when linear type & size coding are selected
Also in order to improve stability and quality of Taucharts releases we introduced BETA release channel.
You can access latest beta build using NPM as:
npm install taucharts@beta
Latest beta build using package.json:
A fixed beta version using package.json:
Taucharts release 0.8.3 is out.
- Allow to pass min / max parameters to color domain (guide.color.min / guide.color.max)
- Allow to hide axis label by setting [guide.x.labe.hide] to true
- Separate scroll bars for chart and right plugin panel
There is a new cool feature in 0.8.2 release. From now the library allows you to:
- define color scale brewer with RGB color codes directly
- use gradient color coding for numeric variables
See the color scale documentation for a details.
- Allow to define order for a bar charts (#105)
- Make time scale nice (#145 / documentation)
- Allow to specify label for any field in tooltip (documentation)
- Remove shades for bars in Safari
NOTE: the “autoScale” property is deprecated from 0.8.1 release. Use “nice” property instead. See documentation for details.
The chart space usage in taucharts 0.8.0 became more efficient.
- Default tick paddings for ordinal scale are decreased to make a chart more compact.
- Layout calculation algorithm is fixed to save more space (especially for facet charts).
Still there are an options to customize the paddings. See documentation.
What’s new in stable 0.6.2 release.